Saturday July 21st
Z104 Pink Night with The Farm Performing!
The Z104 "Tough Enough to Wear Pink" Night will feature the special musical talents of The Farm. The Farm is a trio, deeply rooted in Country Music, that folds in sonic elements from a variety of popular-music genres – but their core is built around a solid, identifiable vocal harmony. The Farm will grace the Maverik Center stage for a special musical number following intermission and then light the venue on fire with a full 45 minute set after the last bull has bucked! You can sing along as they perform their new hit single Home Sweet Home live. You won't want to miss this exciting night combining live Country Music with America's original extreme sport.
Tickets are going fast for the Z104 Pink Night so pick up your seats now so you don't miss this unique hybrid of live Country Music and America's original extreme sport at the Days of '47 Safelite Rodeo.
Ticket Info - Purchase Tickets Online (Convenience Fee Applies)
Did You Know?
- The older a woman, the more likely she is to get breast cancer?
- Men can get breast cancer, although it is rare. Less than one of every 100 cases of breast cancer in the US occurs in men?
- Women 20-39 should have a clinical breast exam, preferably at least every three years?
- Breast Cancer is the second leading cause of cancer deaths in women, after lung cancer
- 2.4 million women living in the US have been diagnosed with and treated for breast cancer
- An estimated 182,480 new cases of invasive breast cancer are expected to occur among women in the United States during 2008
- An estimated 40,480 women will die from breast cancer. It is estimated that 1,990 men will be diagnosed and 450 men will die of breast cancer during 2008
- All women 40 and over should get an annual mammogram and an annual clinical breast exam
- Women at increased risk (e.g., family history, genetic tendency, past breast cancer) should talk to their doctors about the benefits and limitations of starting mammography screening earlier, having additional test such as breast ultrasound and MRI or having more frequent exams